Thursday, October 8, 2009



Philadelphia airport had a wonderful surprise for all you lego builders.. a huge bell made from legos. Anyone up for a challenge??
Was I ever glad to find our I didn't have to fly across the ocean, I got to ride inside a huge bird that took me over the ocean, and I wasn't even tired when we got to Poland, a little sleepy yes... I did get some sleep after I watched a movie. Yesterday I rode in Jean's backpack while she walked all over Warsaw! At one museum we saw this awesome vehicle, a Kocar, that was used in the Warsaw uprising. Wonder is someone could build one.
Talk about castles, there is an awesome on just across the street from our hotel. A man named Stalin, built it as a gift to the Polish people... they don't like it so much anymore. Now we are going to a concert, maybe we'll hear some music by a famous Polish composer, Chopin. We've already seen several statues to him. The weather has been wonderful, breezy and warm, just right for walk, which Jean seems to enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment